Regular updates are occurring, in a rather sporadic and jumbled manner, at the BrewNZ website. A summary of the news, so far, includes:
- The Southern Cross – Martinborough Brewing Co.
- Paramount – Island Bay Brewing Co.
- The Tasting Room – Monteith’s Brewing Co.
- The Occidental – Monteith’s Brewing Co.
- The Cornerstore – Monteith’s Brewing Co.
- Bar Edward – Green Man
- The Malt House – Green Man, Steam Brewing Co.
- The Loaded Hog – Whitecliffs Brewing Co.
- Scopa Cafe Cucina – Emersons Brewery
- Mac’s Brewery Bar and Restaurant – Mac’s
- Bar Bodega – Three Boys, Renaissance, Taa Kawa, Tuatara, Green Man and Sunshine
- EPIC Brewing
- Hallertau BrewBar and Restaurant
- The Loaded Hog is planning a couple of Bavarian nights on Thursday and Friday.
- The Malt House is planning its own Mini Great New Zealand Beer Show on Saturday 9th September.
- State of the Nations beer tasting at Bodega with Neil McInnes on Wednesday 6 September.
Stay posted and the keep the week free…