Kia ora beerlovers
This week we have some old favourites, some new versions of beers we have had before and a couple of new ones.
We start with a boutique brewery wheat beer set:
– Martinborough Brewery’s White Rock Wheat (from the rigger)
– Harringtons wheat beer
– Invercargill Brewing Coy’s Wasp.
The next is a brown beer set of 2:
– “Batch #30” of Fuggles from Steam Brewing Coy off the hand pump.
(Some will remember earlier versions on tap at Bodega and Regionals.)
– Belgian specialty beer – Goudenbrand by Liefmans
For a bit of spice we finish with:
– this season’s version of Emerson’s Taieri George
– the last of the Cooper’s Vintage Ale
That should keep us occupied – see you there.
Bar Bodega – Wellington